Those who have interests in the emerging technologies in a wide range of topics of ASEM21/ANBRE21 Congress are invited to submit one-full-page abstracts to the Secretariat of Congress. After acceptance of abstracts, the 4-20 page proceeding papers(single column) should be submitted. Distinguished papers will be invited to be included in a number of special issues of Techno-Press journals.
* On-site Conference may be cancelled due to Covid 19 Situation
As the conferences are organized in close cooperation with the Techno-Press Journals, authors may have choices to submit their papers as stated below:
- Full proceeding paper (4-20 pages)
- Paper published by any Techno-Press Journal (may present without preparing another paper)
- Paper submitted to/accepted by any Techno-Press Journal (may present without preparing another paper)
- Others: Pre-arrangement required / Abstract presentation
Detailed instructions to prepare the abstracts and proceeding papers can be found in the Guidelines and Templates for Abstract/Paper Submission below:
- Those who want to contribute their papers to a Mini Simposium should choose the category of general submission at step1. After selection your conference, there are mini symposia in the list of themes at step 4.
- After submission, you may check the status of your submitted papers and the paper ID & password at "My page".
- Each registered author can present up to two papers. In order to present more papers,co-author(s) should be registered.
- The presenter may have about 15 minutes (12 min. for presentation and 3 min. for discussion) in a typical session.