Guidelines for Poster Presentation
1) All posters will be presented in the lobby of Jeju ICC II 3rd from September 18(Wed) to September 19(Thur). We encourage you to set up your poster as early as possible before 10:00 AM and to remove your poster after 6:00 PM.
2) Be sure that you should print out your poster by yourself before leaving your country. There will be no service available to print out your poster at the conference site.
3) To set up your poster at the right position on the designated poster board, please check your poster board number and schedule in the program book.
Poster Session Schedule
Date: 18(Wed)-19(Thur) September, 2019
Poster Session: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Poster Presentation: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Location: Lobby, 3rd Floor, ICC Jeju
* Posters left behind after 7:00 PM will be discarded without notice.
* We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your poster if it is not removed by the notified time.
▪ Posters must fit within a display area of 900 mm (width) x 1500 mm (height).
▪ Posters may be smaller than this, but no larger in any case.
▪ Your poster board number and paper ID must be given on your poster. Please refer to the sample as shown below. As we allow the free-form poster, you are not required to follow this specific format. However, you should follow the format of the title block.
▪ Font size is recommended from 18 to 20 so that it can be easily read from 2 meters away.
▪ Posters should be self-explanatory.
▪ Materials for setting up: The posters such as scotch tape will be provided. Please note that you do not need to bring your own materials such as glue and double-sided tape.
Poster Board Images
Sample of Poster (*This is not the poster standard form)